Re: signal problem

> Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 12:59:01 +0200
> From: Jerome Lefranc <jerome.lefranc@xxxxxxx.com>

> I don't understand what's happening with signal() function.
> This is a simple example:

This is probably due to bugs in the signal-handling in the 2.4.3
kernel.  I strongly recommend an upgrade to devboard_lx-R2.0.0
to everyone, and in particular people using signals.

With that, you would see the following for your example:

59: father start
60: child start
60: child end
received signal Child exited (17)
59: father end

and I see the corrsponding result on Red Hat 6.2 and Debian
potato, so I just assume that it's correct without further
investigation.  Hope you're fine with that.  :-)

brgds, H-P