Silly question....

Hi all,

After two days we have maneĦaged to install RedHat 7.1 o a new computer,
The Cris copiler, the development board software and the linux-2.4.5 source
code;
We have also managed to compile and build the 'hello.c' application as
explained in the document 'How to write and build applications for Linux'.
We have transfered it to the developemt board using FTP, and it is now on
/mnt/flash:

63# ls -la
drwxr-xr-x  1 root     root            0  Aug 02 2000  .
drwxr-xr-x  1 root     root           32  Jan 01 1970  ..
drwxr-xr-x  1 800      axadmin         0  Aug 02 2000  etc
-rwxr-xr-x  1 root     root         2412  Jan 03 12:08 hello

How do I execute it?
If I just type 'hello' the system answers:

63# hello
hello: no such file or directory

I am sure this is really silly, but I cannot figure where is the problem...

   Thanks

   Rafael Collantes