Problem building dev_etrax R2.0.0

Hello,
I get the same problem in this thread. However, I didn't get the key in the
answers. Please give me some more detail about:

1. Which is "the README" file? There're many README files: in the download
folder, in glibc, in cris-dist-1.13 folder.

2. While running ./doconf I got the error message: "Linux kernel header
files... TOO OLD!", I tried
./doconf --with-headers=/home/thai/axis/devboard_lx/os/linux/include/linux,
but nothing was changed. The version.h in that folder has a line #define
UTS_RELEASE "2.4.5"

Regards,

Nguyen Thai