Watchdog and RTC

Hello,

I did the bug fix for the watchdog in "time.c" that was described earlier in
this list. ("RE: init6 ?, RE: watchdog", 16 May 2001)

It made the watchdog to start and the "init 6" call to work, BUT...
... the RTC setting doesn't work anymore!!!

I have tried the "hwtestrtc" application both with and without the watchdog
bug fix, and it works without the watchdog enabled.
(The "hwtestrtc -s ..." runs until it´s time to set the month-of-day. At
that time something, probably the watchdog, resets the board...)

I want both watchdog and RTC functionality so please solve this.

Best regards
// Henrik

winmail.dat