RE: 2490 Serial Server

Henry,

the difference is that the 2490 is not using the LX chip. The
developer board also has som extra components and connectors.

The difference in the software is that the 2490 includes the
serial server application. That application is a commercial
application and is not available for free.

Regards
Fredrik