setenv

Hi all,

I have recently got my hands on an etrax 100 lx board and has build a new
image and downloaded it to the devboard. Everything works file exept two
things:

The network settings are set via setenv and then fetched from the
environment variables at startup. But when those settings are supposed to
be set i get the message:
setenv: not found.

When I have configured my devboard with ifconfig and makes a telnet
connection to it I get the following message when I have logged in:
sh: can't access tty; job control turned off.

Anyone who can help me out with those two problems?

TIA
//Peter