Re: what happen when ifconfig is executed

On Thu, Jul 12, 2001 at 04:12:03PM +0900, ?????? wrote:
> Can anybody what response is expected when executing command 'ifconfig'?
> My board does not show any message to it.

??????, I think you might be running an older version of ifconfig which
doesn't print out anything if you run it w/o switches.

If you are using the lx board you should update to 2.0 devboard that will
give you an updated version of ifconfig which acts "normally", it prints out
your network settings.

--
Peace can only come as a natural consequence
of universal enlightenment. -Dr. Nikola Tesla