Compilation error development software arith.y:198

I installed cris compiler with glibc and linux and elinux headers.
When I compiled developer software version 2.0.0 it shows following message and stops
(Originally I had yacc but in compile process it required byacc so I insalled byacc)

/usr/share/misc/bison.simple: In function `yyparse':
/usr/share/misc/bison.simple:285: warning: `yyval' might be used uninitialized in this function
arith.y: In function `yyerror':
arith.y:198: `yyerrstatus' undeclared (first use in this function)
arith.y:198: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
arith.y:198: for each function it appears in.)

Duck Gun Park

Interdisciplinary Program, Biomedical Engineering Major, Graduate School and Dept. of Biomedical Engineering,
 Seoul National Univ.
28 Yongun Dong, Jongro Gu, Seoul, 110-744 ,Korea

phone 	: +82-2-744-7770
mobile  : 017-396-6044
e-mail	: duck@xxxxxxx.kr
            : melab@xxxxxxx.net