Update with FTP

Hello.
I made application Hello world but it did not work.
So I looked for the answer and found sombody had the same " Silly question " .
So I needed to do flashit by ethernet environment.
But the problem is the board and linux are in the different network.
So I want to know
"Is it possible to upgrade to development software 2.0.0 using FTP connection?"

Duck Gun Park

Interdisciplinary Program, Biomedical Engineering Major, Graduate School and Dept. of Biomedical Engineering,
 Seoul National Univ.
28 Yongun Dong, Jongro Gu, Seoul, 110-744 ,Korea

phone 	: +82-2-744-7770
mobile  : 017-396-6044
e-mail	: duck@xxxxxxx.kr
            : melab@xxxxxxx.net