Error: Remotely Upgrading Dev Board

Hi,

I've built the devboard_x2.0.0 sucessfully. Now, another problem raised
:-( (I'm always in trouble, right?). That is a problem with upgrading dev
board remotely. Currently, the board is using devboard_lx1.0.0. I used the
command pass to make sure that I'm using passive mode:

thai@ash:~/axis/devboard_lx$ ftp axis2
Connected to axis2.
220 Simple-FTPd (sftpd) ready.
Name (axis2:thai): root
331 User name okay, need password.
Password:
230 User logged in, proceed.
Remote system type is UNIX.
Using binary mode to transfer files.
ftp> pass
Passive mode on.
ftp> pass
Passive mode off.
ftp> put fimage flash_all
200 Command okay.
150-Saving parameters.
150-Going to single user mode.
550 Please restart the server and try again.

I restarted the board and repeated those steps. The same messages were given
:-(
Please help!

Best regards,

Nguyen Thai