Re: Update with FTP

Park Duck Gun wrote:

> Hello.
> I made application Hello world but it did not work.
> So I looked for the answer and found sombody had the same " Silly question " .
> So I needed to do flashit by ethernet environment.
> But the problem is the board and linux are in the different network.
> So I want to know
> "Is it possible to upgrade to development software 2.0.0 using FTP connection?"

The support for upgrading over ftp seems to be broken in release R1_0_0
of devboard_lx, which means you should use the flashit script instead.
On a devboard_lx R2_0_0 upgrading over ftp works fine though.

--
Orjan Friberg              E-mail: orjan.friberg@xxxxxxx.com
Axis Communications AB     Phone:  +46 46 272 17 68