2100 reboot troubles

Hello,
I have been experiencing frequent reboots (LED goes off for a few seconds
and then lights up again) of Axis 2100 cameras.  This seems to occur if I
try to execute an application too soon (?) after I transfer it to the camera
via FTP.  It also happens at other random times, for example when a program
that opens and closes many sockets has been executing for a while.
Sometimes, a certain executable will repeatedly cause the camera to restart,
and a recompile of the program will fix the problem.

I'm wondering if this is 2100-specific or if the devboard exhibits similar
behavior.

Thanks for any assistance,
Andrew