SDRAM modules

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone at Axis has build a 100lx board that was using
SDRAM modules if so I have a few questions:

1. What was the model of the SDRAM module.
2. What were the configuration options for that module.

we have a board that uses SDRAM but we are seeing some weird behaviour,
so we just want to get a module that has been working, that way our
development doesn't have to stop for debugging the memory problem.

Thanks.

--
Peace can only come as a natural consequence
of universal enlightenment. -Dr. Nikola Tesla