Re: IDE

On Wed, Jul 18, 2001 at 04:31:52PM -0700, Robert Penny wrote:
> Can I ask a dumb question?

Sure.

> Have you already written a partition table to the disk?

Yes.

> Did you use the e-trax board or another linux system to do so?

Another system, I also enabled the kernel option to read partitions created
on other platforms(hence x86). It makes no difference though if that option
is on of off, it allways hangs at the same location.

Any clues?

--
Peace can only come as a natural consequence
of universal enlightenment. -Dr. Nikola Tesla