HTTP server question (2)

Bjorn,

   Thanks for the hint; we already knew about the need to write a cgi. The
question is how to make the web page automatically update its contents
every second (for example). Should we do any of the following?
a) Call the cgi continously in some sort of cron-like process
b) Leave the cgi running and the web server will somehow know how to call it
c) Other option I am not guessing

Thanks again

  Rafael