General Purpose IO

Hello!

If I understand this correctly, not all 16 pins of GPIO ports PA and PB
are available on the developer board (especially since some of them is
connected to the RS-232 tranceiver)? I need all 16, where one of them is
an interrupt. I read in a previous answer that one could use the parallel
ports if disabling the parallel port driver and using one called pardata
instead. That was for the 1.0.2 version, does the same apply for the 2.0
version? Is there a better way to connect the 16 cables?

/Marcus Jonsson