From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of Dragan Stancevic
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 1:39 AM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: Access to csp0

Hi,

I need to access pin csp0 which according to the documentation is mapped to
address range 0x10000000-0x13FFFFFF, I would need uncached access and I am
clear that I need to enable the bit 31 flag.

I would like to access that range in user space, I checked the documentation
and the kernel sources and wasn't abble to find any mention on how to do
that, I checked GPIO but I am not sure if that is really what I am looking
for as I am not clear how you set base/offet you'd like to read.

I'd hate having to write a DD to implement mmap for that range in order to
do that. Using mmap for /dev/mem would probably do it but I am not so sure if
that is the best solution either, or maybe it is.

Any help would be apreciated, thanks.

--
Peace can only come as a natural consequence
of universal enlightenment. -Dr. Nikola Tesla