Re: Where is the chapter 19: Register definitions

"Nguyen Thai" <thai@xxxxxxx.se> writes:

> Hi,
> I read the ETRAX 100LX Designer's Reference, on
> http://developer.axis.com/doc/hardware/etrax100lx/des_ref.html.
> There is a reference to chapter 19 (register), but there
> isn't link to that chapter.

Hi Nguyen,
chapter 19 is not yet completed and has not been released
as an official part of our documentation. The information
is available as internal documentation (e.g. product
specifications) and we can dig out the information you need
if you just let us know what you are looking for.

Best regards,
Niklas Morberg
--
Niklas.Morberg@xxxxxxx.com - Development Manager, Technology Division
Tel +46 46 2721894  Mobile +46 708 90 18 94 |Address: Scheelev. 34