Serial speed at etrax LX

Hi all,

I do not know if this question should be asked in the Bluetooth dev mailing
list or this one, but anyway:

I'm having problems with running the OpenBT stack at higher speeds than
115200 bps on the dev-board. It runs fine at 115200 but when I am trying to
run at 230400 or 460800 I can not get any contact with the Bluetooth module
(CSR 12.1 HCI firmware, and yes I have changed the baudrate at the BT
module to. :-) )

Is it the Bluetooth stack, the etrax 100LX or is me who can not configure
it in the right way?

Thanks,
Peter Fredriksson