From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On
Behalf Of szlfc@xxxxxxx.com
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2001 9:38 AM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: about document

Hi all,
   Thanks reply to me quickly.I read the datasheet (about parallel registers ) you provided to me. I have not found the content about the register 'R_PAR0_DATA ', it is indicated in the register 'R_PAR0_STATUS' and 'R_PAR0_STATUS_DATA'.
   can you provide  me the document about the register?  Thanks.

  Best Regards

   lfc

  8/31/2001

http://sms.163.com    网易短信 发自内心