how to port a thread-based app into Axis 2420?

Is there anybody help me?

I need port an application into Axis Camera 2420.
The application needs a POSIX thread support.

At first, I complete it using linux 2.4, cris-
dist-1.13
and developer-board LX. However, it cannot run
up in
Axis 2420. (it's no problem on developer-board
LX)

Due to a low version of linux kernel (2.0.x) in
Axis 2420,
I moved my application in a low developing
environment
-- elinux (kernel 2.0) and cris-dist-1.7. A new
problem
appeard. It cannot support POSIX thread.

who can give me a solution for my project?

 ----------              ---------------------
 |        |   no thread  | elinux            |
 | my app |    support   | kernel: 2.0       |
 |        |----- X ----->| cris-dist-1.7/1.11|
 ----------              ---------------------
     |                                |
     |                                |
     V                                V
 | linux          |     kernel    |            |
 | kernel: 2.4    |   not match   | Axis 2420  |
 | cris-dist-1.13 |------ X ----->|(kernel 2.0)|

Thanks & Regards
/zhaolei

 from NTU, Singapore