RE: Is flashrom died?

Thank you Jonas. It came back to life :).

Stranged, really. I'd been waiting for at least 2 minutes, until I reallied
that it was halted. Then I also tried to reflashit many times, but it didn't
help. After that, I just removed the power supply and put it back few
minutes ago and reflashit. It works now.

Best regards

Nguyen Thai