Re: Forking with Threads

> From: "Greg Cannon" <gcannon@xxxxxxx.net>
> Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 11:34:50 -0400

> I am having difficulty getting a fork call to work within a thread.
> The code compiles and works fine on development host system.
> The code cross compiles, but fails to run on target system.
>
> Can anyone explain this to me?

I haven't really started to look at this, but I'd recommend
reading the "Threads and Fork" and "Streams and Fork" chapters
from the glibc info files.  Depending on your system
configuration, they might show up automatically as libc-cris,
but you might need to specify the libc info files.  Using the
info reader that'd be:

 info --file=/usr/local/info/libc-cris.info --node="Threads and Fork"

brgds, H-P