[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Opinions about documentation
we are looking at how we can improve the current documentation
for our developer products and would appreciate your feedback on
what is currently available on <http://developer.axis.com/doc/>
Some of the things we would like to know are:
- What additional documentation would you like to see (we
are already working on finalizing the documentation for
the ETRAX 100LX)?
- Which of the current documents are difficult to understand
and needs rewriting? Suggestions on how to improve them?
- Is it easy to find the appropriate document? How could
navigation be improved?
- Does the current formatting of the documents help in
understanding the contents or does the formatting obscure
- Which format would you prefer that the documentation was
in (e.g. info file format, HTML, PDF formatted for
Any other comments you may have would be most welcome.
Send your comments directly to me, or -- if you want to have
a discussion about the current documentation -- to the
Thank you for your time.
Niklas.Morberg@xxxxxxx.com - Development Manager, Technology Division
Tel +46 46 2721894 Mobile +46 708 90 18 94 |Address: Scheelev. 34
http://developer.axis.com Fax +46 46 136130 |S-223 63 LUND, SWEDEN