From: Vilas Uchil [mailto:vilas@xxxxxxx.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, 25 September 2001 1:31
To: dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com
Subject: Downloading the executable into ETRAX-100

Hi everyone

I am working on a problem where I need to compile and download the executeable into the ETRAX-100LX.
I followed the instructions given in the axis help page.
I compiled the executeable as mentioned in the web page and did an FTP into the board.
When I run the executeable on the board...it does not work
It gives File not found error.
Can anyone give me some help as to where I am going wrong...

Regards
Vilas Uchil