RE: Downloading the executable into ETRAX-100

Hi

Thanks everyone for informing that I need to flash the ROM of the developer
board. Do I need to follow with the instruction mentioned in the site
>  http://developer.axis.com/doc/software/apps/apps_linux-howto.html

for flashing the ROM by doing a "make install' followed by 'make image'.

I tried doing that but when I gave a ' make install'. It gave me an error as
given below:

Making install in apps/editors/editcgi for host
make[1]: Entering directory `/new/axis/devboard_lx/apps/editors/editcgi'
cc -lefence editcgi.o cgiparse.o ls.o  -o editcgi.cgi
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lefence
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [editcgi.cgi] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/new/axis/devboard_lx/apps/editors/editcgi'
make: *** [install-recurse] Error 1

What is the work around for removing the above error.

Cheers
Vilas Uchil