RE: Downloading the executable into ETRAX-100

> I tried doing that but when I gave a ' make install'. It gave
> me an error as
> given below:
>
> Making install in apps/editors/editcgi for host
> make[1]: Entering directory
> `/new/axis/devboard_lx/apps/editors/editcgi'
> cc -lefence editcgi.o cgiparse.o ls.o  -o editcgi.cgi
> /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lefence
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> make[1]: *** [editcgi.cgi] Error 1
> make[1]: Leaving directory
> `/new/axis/devboard_lx/apps/editors/editcgi'
> make: *** [install-recurse] Error 1
>

> What is the work around for removing the above error.

"make cris-axis-linux-gnu" before "make install".

BTW: did you ever run the install script? If not, take a look at
<http://developer.axis.com/doc/software/devboard_lx/install-howto.html>.

Then read <http://developer.axis.com/doc/software/devboard_lx/makefile-howto.html>.

/Jonas