Re: Downloading the executable into ETRAX-100

Hi

I tried making a new kernel for the dev board.
As per following the site :
http://developer.axis.com/doc/software/devboard_lx/makefile-howto.html

I ran the following commands

cd ~/axis/devboard_lx
make kernel
make images

The make kernel worked fine without errors. The 'make images' gave me an
error. I have no idea what it means. The error is given below

padflashimage 0x50000 flash2.img
**** Adding 306576 $ff-bytes as alignment
*** Creating flash1.img
touch flash1.img
mkptable -d -f ptable_dummy.img ptablespec
cat ptable_dummy.img os/linux/arch/cris/boot/compressed/vmlinuz \
cramfs.img > flash1.img
padflashimage 0x1a0000 flash1.img
****** PROBLEM: image this far exceeds alignment offset - it is  too large!
make: *** [kimage] Error 255

Can anyone tell me, what it means and how do I go about it ?

Cheers
Vilas Uchil