zlib.h

Hello,

After I compiled the tools and kernel successfully, and start 'make images'
it tries to compile ...os/linux/scripts/cramfs/mkcramfs.c but says: zlib.h
not found. The file is in ../../fs/cramfs/inflate but Makefile try to find
in ../../fs/cramfs (-I ../../fs/cramfs). I currenlty use devboard_lx-2_0_0,
linux-2.4.5 and cris-dist-1.14.

Has anybody seen this problem?

Sza2

are addressed.
Sony cannot accept liability for statements made which are clearly
the sender's own and not made on behalf of Sony.
(03)