Serial port (again?)

Hi gurus,

I would like to use serial port of devboard. For testing I connect ser0 to
my PC with null modem cable. On the PC I use minicom for terminal. If I use
high baudrate (from 38400) it is works correctly. But if I change the speed
to 19200 or below ('hwtestserial -d /dev/ttyS0 -b 19200'), it goes to bad.
On this baudrate  when I send more than 4 characters the stream is cutted
somewhere (I use 'echo -n "UUUUU" > /dev/ttyS0' or something like this ('U'
is 0x55, easy to evaluate on scope)). Ex. if I send 5pcs of 'U' the first 4
is arrived correctly, but the 5th byte is only one (maybe 2) bits long. The
sympthom is same with ser2.
Is this maybe a kernel config mistake? Or the serial setting? Possible any
other?

Tanks in advance,
Sza2.

are addressed.
Sony cannot accept liability for statements made which are clearly
the sender's own and not made on behalf of Sony.
(03)