RE: Serial port (next)

Unfortunately in the application which I would like to use on devboard I
need linebuffered using of port. It is already written and works fine on my
PC. I tried to port it to etrax
(this means recompiling only :-), and it was successful (except that serial
ports (ser0 and ser2) is not work very well).
Anyway the question is that what is the difference between 38400bps and
19200bps... I want know the cause, not the workaround ;-)))

Sza2