Serial port (correction) (see Serial port (again?)

Sorry I do not want to overload the majordomo server, but I made further
inspection. So, the problem independent from baudrate, but depends on time.
It seems the problem occours after 2ms. Before this time charaters sent
correctly.

Sza2

are addressed.
Sony cannot accept liability for statements made which are clearly
the sender's own and not made on behalf of Sony.
(03)