serial port forever

Hello,

It seems that I can understand linux or there is a serious problem with
serial port (I hope the first). I wrote a few mail about my problem to the
list but no answer recieved. I would like to use ser0 and ser2. I try to
describe my method which is _very_ simple and it works between 2 PC:

- On PC I start sermon or minicom
- On devboard type: echo -n "blablabla" > /dev/ttyS0

Unfortunately this is not work. The problem appears after a few characters
(the number of characters depend on baudrate at 9600bps ~3-4 chars). Usually
the last byte(s) does not transmitted. This means somehow the last
characters are cutted (even in middle of byte).

I use:
cris-dist 1.14
devboard_lx 2.0.0
linux 2.4.5

I checked the mail list, but I did not find anybody who report this problem,
so I think if this problem only appears for me, this is my mistake. But I
did not modified the sources or anyting else in packages above, and compile
without errors, then I download image to flash.
And the result is not good. If I can not solve this probem, I can not
develeop the my application.

Can somebody help me? Peaseeeee!

Sza2

are addressed.
Sony cannot accept liability for statements made which are clearly
the sender's own and not made on behalf of Sony.
(01)