Serial port ;-)

Hi,

It seems that I does not bother myself about serial port matter.

+12V _      ________
  0V _...__|        |    ||  ||||  ...
-12V _              |____||__||||__

           | ~350ms |  |-pwr on string--|

When I power on my connected device, there is a ~350ms transient. After it I
can not read from serial port. If I connect the port after the transient it
works fine. Unfortunately I must catch the power on string so it is not
possible to connect before power on.

My port settings:
opened as O_RDWR O_NOCTTY O_SYNC
c_cflag= B9600 | CS8 | CLOCAL | CREAD
c_iflag= IGNPAR | IGNCR
c_oflag= 0
c_lflag= 0

With these settings the application works well on PC.
What meke I wrong?

Thx in advance
Sza2

are addressed.
Sony cannot accept liability for statements made which are clearly
the sender's own and not made on behalf of Sony.
(03)