RE: How much flash?

> How much flash does the etrax lx board have? I thought it was 2MB. But I did a df
> after I burned an image on it, and this is what I get. /dev/flash2 seems quite small.
> /var seems to have quite a bit. Can I allocate more stuff for /dev/flash2. Are there
> other flash chips I should be seeing?

The Developer Board and Developer Board LX have one 2MB flash chip. You can
partition the flash any way you want but here are some recommendations:
<http://mhonarc.axis.se/dev-etrax/msg00962.html>

The easiest way to change the size of a partition is to edit the file
ptablespec and then do "make images". The file fimage is what gets written
to the flash chip when you do a "./flashit" (except hardware ID and checksum)
so look at the fimage-target in the Makefile for details about the layout.

/Jonas