RE: How much flash?

Thanks for the info. According to the ptablespec which I haven't
changed, the size of jffs on /dev/flash2 is 0x50000 (327680) bytes. But
according to df, I had only 192 1K blocks. Is df wrong?

I had another question anbout the file system on flash. When I put a new
image on the board, I also put a few binaries on /mnt/flash. After that,
/dev/flash2 was about 71% full according to df. I then tried to
overwrite one of the binaries (~75k) with ftp, but I got a "No space on
device" error. I the tried removing the binary with rm, by no space was
reclaimed. What do I need to do to remove files from /mnt/flash and
reclaim space?

Thanks,

Ujwal