Memoryconfiguration

Hi
As a newbie to the ETRAX 100LX world, I have two questions concerning
memory configuration:

I want to connect 2 flash (each 8 MByte) to a Etrax 100LX, one connected
to the lower 16 bits, one connected to the upper 16 bits. All other
connection are in common. This kind of flash have 22 Addresslines, that
would be connected from A2 to A23.
Now I have a boot block of a total 128 KByte (in every chip 64K). Is
this correct? And if yes, I suppose, I do have to change the kernel
configuration?

You have given a sample configuration with a standard PC100/133 DIMM
connected to the Etrax 100LX. What about buffers for at least the
address lines? To my knowledge, a standard 8-chips DIMM has 8 chips
connected to the address line. Additional loads to address lines would
be also from 2 flash chips. How many chips can a ETRAX 100LX drive?

Thanks a lot.
Pijus Chanda