Serial communication

Hi all,

I have an etrax 100 LX devboard and am trying to use the serial port at
higher speeds than 115200 bits/s. When I read the docs for the etrax
processor it states that it should be possible to run at 1,8 Mbit/s. Is
there any restrictions at the dev-board or any configuration in the linux
kernel to make this work.

Has anyone successfully used the serial ports at the devboard at 230400 or
460800 kbit/s?

Please help me with this one, I have asked this question before but did not
get any response...

Thanks,

Peter Fredriksson