RE: 16M SDRAM & 32M SDRAM

Thank you very much for your kind answer.

In my board, Kernel resided only in one flash rom.
so I think there is no problem in kernel partition.
When I do [./flashitall], system stops.
To find where is stop point, I inserted some printk in kernel source.
and I found it.

In ,os/linux/init/main.c
	if (execute_command)
		execve(execute_command,argv_init,envp_init);
	execve("/sbin/init",argv_init,envp_init);
	execve("/etc/init",argv_init,envp_init);
	printk("[DEBUG0]\n");
	execve("/bin/init",argv_init,envp_init);
	printk("[DEBUG1]\n");
	execve("/bin/sh",argv_init,envp_init);
	panic("No init found.  Try passing init= option to kernel.");
The line [execve("/bin/init",argv_init,envp_init);] is not completely finished.
There is no [DEBUG1] message in sermon.
But [DEBUG0] message exists.

Thanks.

Best regards