devboard_lx as dialin server using mgetty

Hi everyone,

I try to set up ppp modem dialin on de developer board lx (devboard as
server). It didn't work with agetty, so I installed mgetty. With mgetty I can
make a connection, but I can't login. In the logfile there is a sentence:
"Can't get user id for 'uucp': No such file or directory"
I think I have to install uucp on the devboard, but I hope someone has a
better Idee. Is there anyone who has succesfully installed ppp modem dialin?

Thanks for your answer
Joost Reus