RE: 16M SDRAM & 32M SDRAM

>There's nothing wrong with the flashwrite and the kernel boots up fine.
>But when you boot from flash instead of RAM it hangs without starting any userspace
>processes. Is that correct?
I think so.

>I hope you have disabled ser2 (/dev/ttyS2) in your kernelconfig since you are using
>ATA, because you cannot use them at the same time.

I aleady disabled ser2.

>Have you tried using the 2.4.10 kernel?
Yes, but It worked same as before.

I have used only group0(/ras0 in etrax).
But, my co-worker used both group(/ras0 and /ras1) to configure 32Mbyte(32bit bus).
It works very well!! both in ./ktest and ./flashitall.
what is difference?

with Best Reguards.

Jihoon

> I modified Makefile to use debug serial port.so There is
> output from init and syslog in log files.

There's nothing wrong with the flashwrite and the kernel boots up fine.
But when you boot from flash instead of RAM it hangs without starting any userspace
processes. Is that correct?

Are you starting agetty from /etc/inittab? In that case on which port (ttyS[0-3]).

I hope you have disabled ser2 (/dev/ttyS2) in your kernelconfig since you are using
ATA, because you cannot use them at the same time.

Have you tried using the 2.4.10 kernel?

/Jonas