IDE on devboard_lx

Hello,

I am a newbie in hardware developing for ETRAX, I tried to find info
connecting IDE HDD to devboard on maillist, but not found. Is it possible to
attach HDD to devboard_lx? If it is, is there schematic about it?

Thx in advance,
Sza2

This email and any response may be monitored by Sony UK. If you have received this transmission in error, please contact our Helpdesk by email on  isse.helpdesk@xxxxxxx.
(05)