From: Szabo, Tamas [mailto:Tamas.Szabo@xxxxxxx.com]
Sent: den 16 november 2001 13:49
To: dev-etrax
Subject: Connecting HDD to devboard

Hi again,

Is there an easy way to connect HDD to devboard_lx? (It is possible anyway?)
If there is, please gimme info...

Thanks,
Sza2

Microsoft gives you WINDOWS - Linux gives the whole house

This email and any response may be monitored by Sony UK. If you have received this transmission in error, please contact our Helpdesk by email on  isse.helpdesk@xxxxxxx.
(05)