RE: Where can I get dev-boards with mor Flash/DRAM?

Hi Artur,

the standard devboard can support 4MB flash and 8MB RAM.

We will soon release a Bluetooth board that has 4MB Flash + 16 MB RAM.
That board doesn't have any interfaces like GPIO or serial ports though.

We are planning an upgrade of the developer board that is planned
to be finished in May, 2002. That board will support much more
memory.

Best Regards
Fredrik Norrman
 Fredrik Norrman, M.Sc.E.E       Email: Fredrik.Norrman@xxxxxxx.com
 Business Development Manager    Phone: +46-46-2721875
 Axis Communications             Fax:   +46-46-136130
 Technology Division             Smail: Scheelevägen 34
                                        S-223 63  Lund, Sweden