RE: RTAI patch & ETRAX kernel?

If "soft" realtime is all you need you could do it the
same way as I did. I changed the HZ variable from 100
to 2400 and fixed the timers for the serial ports. You
also need to update the code for SHIFT_HZ (or is it
HZ_SHIFT?). I get better that ms response on the
serial ports even using normal sheduling. The
application is single threaded though.

I have not checked the ethernet driver but I suspect
that it could use some work though. A lot of eTrax
specific code does not rely on HZ as it should.

/Peter

Peter Trygg    Peter.Trygg@xxxxxxx.se
NOW Electronics AB     www.now.se