Re: SNMP Client for Etrax 100LX

Re hi.

I haven't tried to use the cmu-snmp. I didn't found some
usefull code. But I found libraries from the Net-SNMP
project.
Do you know about these project??
I think it isn't much differents between the Net-SNMP and
the CMU-SNMP?!?

What do you mean with "rip all the MIB code"?? It doesn't
sound good.

Andreas Auer

> Hello,
>
> Haven't tried but I suppose that cmu-snmp included
> in most linux distros should cross compile without
> any major hacking. It is quite simple and does not
> contain a lot machine specific code.
>
> You may wan't to rip of all the MIB code and
> use only oids on devboard, since this would save
> some space from flash.
>

> Sampo Nurmentaus
>
> > Hi everybody.
> >
> > I'm searching for a SNMP Client for the Etrax 100LX Linux Board. Is such
> > client available?? can
> > anybody help me, please??
> >
> > Thanks, Andreas Auer

http://www.gmx.net