std c++ libraries

Our application is written in C++ in that we make use of the class
capabilities of C++. However, we do not use the the std c++ libraries. For
example we cannot use the cout  and cerr objects to output things. All of
our output is done using some variant of printf.

I looked at the libraries for the cris compiler v2.96 and I noticed that
there were entries for libstc++. Can these be moved to the axis "board" and
be used?

If so what features of the std c++ library would we be able to use.

The file space on our board is large enough to accomodate a std c++
library.

Thanks in advance.

Mark Schapira