Re: SSH on ETRAX?

> From: johana@xxxxxxx.com
> Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 23:32:50 +0100

> And note that you have to patch the Configure.in or otherwise
> work around that autoconf sucks at cross-compiling :-)

Autoconf can't do a better job than what the program maintainer
has written in the program's configure.in.  If it uses
cross-configuration-unfriendly constructs (i.e. macros that run
the compiled program and such), cross-compilation Will Not Work.
Not that this helps the user though; I had to speak up since
advertising autoconf as bad for cross-compilation is just False.

brgds, H-P