From: owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On">mailto:owner-dev-etrax@xxxxxxx.com]On Behalf Of Jihoon Bang
Sent: Monday, December 10, 2001 7:24 AM
To: dev-etrax
Subject: Watchdog & ./flashitall

Hi. all

A few weeks ago, I had no idea about boot failure through ./flashitall when I use only group0 in SDRAM_CONFIG.
That is solved disabling CONFIG_ETRAX_WATCHDOG.

To tell the old history,
When I was using 16M SDRAM, .Both of ./ktest and ./flashitall are working well.
but, When 32M SDRAM, ./flashitall didn't succeed.
After disabling CONFIG_ETRAX_WATCHDOG, it succeeded !!!
How come is this value related with SDRAM size.?
I'll attach a menuconfig file.

and.. I have another question. in menuconfig, There is a Processor type menu.(ETRAX-100-LX-v1, ETRAX-100-LX-v2, ETRAX-100-LX-for-xsim-simulator)
what is this? In my case, ETRAX-100-LX-v2 is selected.

Jihoon Bang
3R, Inc
phone : +82-2-840-3562
fax      : +82-2-836-6270