Re: How to get output fromm bootloader

On Fri, 2001-12-14 at 08:27, Flavio Molinelli wrote:
> I want to check if our new Etrax100 based board is booting correctly...
>
> I guess from the list messages that there'is a boot log available coming
> from the Serial/1 port (the one with the 8-pin connector near the reset/boot
> buttons on the dev-board). I tried to get something from it, but nothig
> happens.

All debug is on Serial port 2 (/dev/ttyS2) i.e. COM2 on the developer
board. Use a null modem cable and tools/sermon (default is 115200 8N1).

In th devboard_lx-R2_1_0 software you only need to change the kernel
debug port (using "make xconfig" or "make menuconfig") if you want all
debug (and serial login) to be on another port.

Best regards
/Jonas